about

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

poop happens.

today scarlett and i went to visit the girls at work. it was fun until scar pooped like a mofo and it went EVERYWHERE! quite literally, everywhere...but then after wiping her off
i brought her (naked-no diaper) into the bathroom to clean her up some more and she pees and poops all over my pants. it was an epic mess. (unfortunately i did just say epic)
lol. oooh the joys of motherhood :)
but is it weird that i wasn't grossed out? and didn't even really care that i had baby poop all over me?
hahaha, i guess that's what being a mom does to you. plus it wasn't the first time i had been peed on by a child. working in a room full of 2 year olds-poop happens.
just thought i'd share my poop story for the day ;) also. i never thought i could talk about poop so much.


here are a couple random pictures for the day...



                                                           then (just a couple days old)


                  
                                                                  and now (2 months)

1 comment:

  1. Haha that was hilarious. If I wasn't distracted by the 13 monkeys in the room...I mean 2 yr olds... who were supposed to be going down for nap I would have had a little more time to laugh. and I did notice you didn't mind having poop all over you including your sleeve lol.

    ReplyDelete