about

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dearest Scarlett :: you are two!

 

happy birthday my darling girl! 

i can't believe that you are TWO already.
it's true that time flies when you're having fun. 

people always ask me what my favorite age has been....
and I always tell them the same thing, 
"this one!"
it's true. we just keep having more and more fun and i love you more and more every single day.
how that's possible, i don't know.

you are wonderful in ever way, baby girl.
you are sweet.
you are funny.
you are loveable and loving.

you weigh 32 lbs and about 37 in tall.
off the charts for both!
you have been at around 30 lbs for a good 6 months.
you're also still wearing 3T clothes and some 4T.




to be continued ;)


{I never finished writing this in september lol. i'm not on top of it.}

No comments:

Post a Comment